This Souths Seas Spas weekly hot tub cleaning service account is located in Carmel Mountain Ranch, San Diego. As with all hot tub or spa service customers, cleaning is provided on a weekly basis. We have been providing hot tub cleaning for this valued client for a couple of years now without issues. Below I will explain a little bit more about this specific hot tub and the service we provide.
Carmel Mountain Hot Tub Cleaning Services Explained
There are a few key items with this South Seas Spas hot tub that we like about it.
- It has a faux wood skirting that does not get discolored and break down
- This South Seas Hot tub is 110 volt and not 220 so you simply plug it in
- The spa does not have built-in cushions that fade and breakdown rapidly
We service this South Seas Spas hot tub in Carmel Mountain, San Diego like any other. With all hot tub cleaning service customers, we follow a step by step process to ensure all aspects of the hot tub cleaning are completed. Above-ground hot tubs and spas are somewhat different than in-ground hot tubs. They are treated more like a swimming pool minus the water’s chemistry. Below is a list of the specific weekly cleaning services provided:
- Check and balance the spa water chemistry
- Clean the debris from the surface
- Manually vacuum the floor and benches of the hot tub
- clean the water line surfaces of any oils and debris
- Empty Skimmer of leaves and debris
We use the proper hot tub chemicals to ensure that the water is always safe and looking good. And when the time comes that the hot tub is in need of additional work we do a spa or hot tub drain and clean. The spa or hot tub drain and clean is performed every 3-4 months based on usage and water quality. If you own a hot tub or spa in Carmel Mountain, San Diego, we can help. We provide weekly hot tub cleaning services and hot tub repairs throughout San Diego County.